Fernox Water Treatment
Fernox was the world’s first water treatment company. Fernox has designed and developed a range of high quality water treatment products proven to not only improve hydronic heating efficiency, but prolong the life of the system. Foster Heating proudly relies on the Fernox water treatment range to improve, clean and protect all the hydronic system that we install.
High quality water treatment products
Prolongs the life of the system
Fernox award winning products
- Protects against corrosion and scale forming in hydronic systems
- When used in conjunction with F3 Cleaner, can improve operational efficiency of up to 15% (existing systems).
- Stops frequent venting of radiators
- Prevents sticking pumps and boiler noise
- Reduces maintenance costs and saves on fuel bills
- Prevents cold spots in radiators
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly
- Used in conjunction with power flushing to professionally clean existing systems
- Neutral, universal cleaner for pre-commissioning new systems
- Removes sludge, lime scale and other debris to restore heating efficiency of existing systems
- Neutral, non-hazardous formula
- When used in conjunction with F1 Protector, can improve operational efficiency of up to 15% (existing systems).
The Fernox award-winning TF1 Total Filter combines hydrocyclonic action with powerful Neodymium magnetic assemblies, to remove magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants from system water and contain them safely within the filter. It fits onto vertical and horizontal pipework, can be cleaned in minutes, does not restrict flow in any way.
The Fernox TF1 Filter is recommend by Foster Heating for all hydronic radiator installations.
An additional Fernox TF1 Filter will increase the replacement boiler warranty (currently 2 years if fitted to an existing system) to the market leading 5 years offered on all new Bosch systems. (High efficiency boilers only. Must be serviced annually)
- Hydrocyclonic and magnetic in-line filter
- Unique action, removes magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants
- Fits vertical and horizontal pipe work
- Dosing point for Fernox ‘F’ range products
- Cleaned in minutes without removal or disassembly
- Will not block or restrict flow
- All valves and fittings included
- Corgi Award winning product
- As with all magnetic products, if you have an implanted cardiac device extra caution should be taken at all times when handling any Fernox TF1 Filter